• Shiba Inu’s upcoming blockchain-based digital identity project has a “myriad” of use cases to maintain decentralization.
• The official Twitter account announced that Kusama is planning to integrate Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) in all Shiba Inu projects.
• Pseudonymous memecoin lead developer Shytoshi Kusama is also getting closer to releasing the project’s layer-2 scaling solution, Shibarium.
Shib Blockchain Develops Digital Identity Project
Shiba Inu’s (SHIB) upcoming blockchain-based digital identity project will have a “myriad” of use cases that will help maintain decentralization, according to pseudonymous memecoin lead developer Shytoshi Kusama. The project is looking into integrating Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) in all its projects. SSI is akin to passports for proving identity in the digital world and gives users total control over their digital identity storage and usage.
Kusama Explains Benefits Of SSI
Kusama explains how SSI can bring enhanced business processes, cost savings for mom-and-pop businesses struggling under inflation, and fraud prevention for governments. He adds that SHIB SSI solves the complexity of the Shib Ecosystem by allowing for granular governance at a level not before realized by decentralized communities. He envisions a world where personal data leaks are unheard of and trust is inherent instead of an exception.
Project Getting Closer To Releasing Layer 2 Scaling Solution – Shibarium
The announcement comes as the project gets closer to releasing its much anticipated layer 2 scaling solution, Shibarium. Kusama has said previously that it’s highly likely they’ll release this scaling solution at the Blockchain Futurist Conference taking place from August 13th – 17th in Toronto.
Overview Of Use Cases For New Project
The new development aims to benefit users with:
• Enhanced business processes
• Cost savings for mom-and-pop businesses struggling under inflation • Fraud prevention for governments • Granular governance at levels not before realized by decentralized communities • Protection against identity theft and personal data leaks • A world where trust is inherent rather than an exception
This new development looks set to be revolutionary in terms of providing secure online identities and creating better ways of managing digital assets online!