Crypto Revolt is an automated cryptocurrency trading platform created in 2019 by two brothers who wanted to develop a convenient trading system after witnessing the volatility in the crypto market.
The brothers observed the rise and fall of Bitcoin’s price in 2017. They realized there was a need for a trading tool to help investors capitalize on opportunities in the crypto market without constantly monitoring charts and prices.
After two years of research and development, the brothers launched the first version of Crypto Revolt in 2019. The trading software was designed to monitor the crypto markets, identify profitable trading opportunities, and automatically execute trades on behalf of users.
Overview of Features
Some of the critical features of Crypto Revolt include:
- Automated trading powered by advanced algorithms
- Ability to trade top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin
- Fast trade execution to capitalize on market opportunities
- User-friendly dashboard for monitoring trades
- Partner brokers provide access to markets and liquidity
- Safety features like stop-loss to limit potential risks
- Secure trading infrastructure and data encryption
In a nutshell, Crypto Revolt aims to make crypto trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced traders. The automated trading algorithms perform market analysis and trading execution, while users can customize settings and track performance.
Understanding the Platform
How Crypto Revolt Works
Crypto Revolt functions by connecting to external crypto exchanges and brokers via API. The trading algorithms monitor the markets on these platforms, analyzing factors like price action, volume, and volatility.
The algorithm automatically executes a trade through the broker when an opportunity is detected, like a price discrepancy between exchanges or an upcoming market move. Transactions can involve buying or selling cryptocurrencies, depending on the signal.
Users don’t need trading experience since the platform handles the entire process after some initial configuration, like setting risk parameters. You fund your account with the partner broker and let Crypto Revolt take trading based on its strategies.
Supported Cryptocurrencies and Fiats
Some of the significant cryptocurrencies supported by Crypto Revolt include:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Monero (XMR)
The platform can potentially support any crypto asset available through its partner brokers.
For depositing and withdrawals, Crypto Revolt accepts both cryptocurrencies as well as traditional fiat currencies like:
- US Dollar (USD)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Euro (EUR)
Having the ability to use fiat provides flexibility since cryptocurrencies tend to be volatile.
Trading Strategies and Algorithms
Crypto Revolt utilizes several trading strategies and algorithms to identify opportunities:
Automated Trading Tools
Sophisticated bots monitor markets across exchanges to find discrepancies and trading opportunities. Advanced indicators identify entry and exit points.
Unique algorithms scan news and social media to react quickly to events that may impact prices.
When asset price differences appear across markets, arbitrage bots capitalize on them quickly.
Price Trend Analysis
We are analyzing historical charts and prices based on technical analysis and machine learning to predict future movements.
Combining these approaches allows Crypto Revolt to maximize profitable trades under varying market conditions. The developers continuously improve the algorithms to refine performance.
Getting started with Crypto Revolt involves a simple registration process:
- Go to the Crypto Revolt website and complete the registration form with your name, email address, and phone number. This provides the essential details they need to create your account.
- Check your email for a confirmation link and click on it to verify your address. This helps document your signup.
- Crypto Revolt will redirect you to the dashboard of one of its partner brokers to complete the account setup process.
- To follow KYC regulations, the broker will ask for your details, such as country, date of birth, and residency status.
- Once your account with the broker has been verified and approved, you can make a deposit and begin trading.
Deposit and Activation
To start actual trading with Crypto Revolt, a minimum deposit of $250 is required as per the current conditions:
- Navigate to the broker’s banking page and choose your preferred deposit method. Popular options include debit/credit cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers.
- Crypto Revolt accepts both crypto and fiat currency deposits. Make sure to send funds in one of the supported currencies mentioned earlier.
- Once your deposit is received and confirmed, Crypto Revolt will be activated and ready to execute automated trades on your account.
- You can track deposits and account balances directly from the broker platform that Crypto Revolt connects you to.
Trading with Crypto Revolt
The actual trading process with Crypto Revolt consists of the following:
- Crypto Revolt’s algorithms scan the markets and place trades automatically based on configured parameters and strategies.
- You can customize settings like assets to focus on, maximum trades per day, loss limits, position sizes, etc. This gives you some control while letting the algorithms do the actual work.
- The dashboard shows your configured settings, trading activity, opened positions, profit/loss per trade, and overall performance metrics.
- You have the option to pause trading and resume it later. The algorithms stop scanning and executing new trades when broken.
- Trades are executed via integrated brokers in line with your account balance and risk limits. You can track them directly on the broker platforms, too.
- No manual intervention is required during active trading, but monitoring overall performance is advised.
Fees and Costs
One of the benefits of Crypto Revolt is that it does not charge any subscription fees or commissions on trades. The only costs are:
- The platform requires an initial minimum deposit of $250 to start trading. This funds your account.
- The brokers’ charges for trading fees, commissions, or spreads are separate costs. These vary based on the broker selected during registration.
- Blockchain network fees may apply for crypto deposits and withdrawals. These are minimal on significant networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Conversion fees when moving between cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. Again, network and exchange are dependent.
So, costs are primarily transparent and fixed upfront—no hidden fees from the platform.
Crypto Revolt offers integration with multiple payment methods through its partner brokers. Commonly accepted options include:
- Credit Cards – Most brokers support Visa and MasterCard. Fast and convenient for first-time deposits.
- Debit Cards – Process similarly to credit cards. It may have lower limits and benefits compared to credit cards.
- Wire Transfers – Slow but reliable method to move more significant amounts. Needs bank account details registered with the broker.
- E-wallets – Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, etc.- are offered based on location and regulations. Fast and online.
- Cryptocurrency – Direct transfers of assets like BTC and ETH are supported. Requires external wallet for funding.
The availability of payment methods depends on your broker, location, and individual account status. It’s good to check directly with their support to confirm options.
Withdrawing funds from Crypto Revolt involves:
- They convert crypto assets in your account to fiat currency like USD or EUR. Cryptos cannot be withdrawn directly in most cases.
- Navigating the broker’s withdrawal page specifying the amount and preferred withdrawal method.
- Processing time varies by method – credit cards are the fastest, while bank transfers are the slowest. Crypto withdrawals fall in between.
- The brokers may impose withdrawal limits based on account standing and anti-fraud checks.
- Smaller withdrawals are recommended during initial testing—more significant amounts only after evaluating reliability and costs.
- Crypto Revolt does not charge withdrawals, but brokers may impose fees, so be aware.
Automated Trading Tools
Crypto Revolt focuses heavily on automated trading powered by proprietary algorithms and bots. Some key trading automation features include:
- Configurable Strategy Options – Choose presets like low-risk, high-frequency, mini-trades, etc., or customize settings completely.
- Auto Technical Analysis – Algorithms automatically process technical indicators and chart patterns to identify opportunities.
- AI-Powered Machine Learning – Continuously learns and adapts strategies based on performance and changing market dynamics.
- High-Speed Trade Execution – Trades are opened and closed in milliseconds to capitalize immediately.
- No Manual Intervention Needed – A hands-free approach removes emotional decisions during active trading.
Specialized news trading algorithms allow Crypto Revolt to react quickly to market-moving events and announcements. This enables taking positions to capitalize on the expected price movements.
- Real-time News Scans – Monitors news wires, announcements, and social media for cryptocurrency events.
- Event-driven Trading – Specific buy/sell strategies created for events like exchange listings, regulations, hacks, etc.
- Machine Learning Classification – Natural language processing classifies news accurately for trading decisions.
- Arbitrage Opportunities – Before other traders can react, exchange price differences are targeted after announcements.
- Rapid Order Execution – Algorithms place orders for optimal timing in milliseconds after news detection.
Crypto Revolt uses arbitrage algorithms to profit from price discrepancies across different exchanges and platforms:
- Price Scans Across Venues – Simultaneously checks prices frequently across multiple exchanges.
- Inter-Exchange Arbitrage – Buy on the venue at a low price and sell immediately where prices are higher.
- Triangular Arbitrage – Multi-pair trades between three assets and exchanges when profitable.
- Mobile Arbitrage Bots – Separate algorithms explicitly optimized for mobile devices and platforms.
- Real-time Alerts – Notifications when profitable arb opportunities meeting configured parameters are found.
Price Trend Analysis
Analyzing historical charts, price patterns, and indicators allows Crypto Revolt to predict future movements and place profitable trades accordingly.
- Candlestick Pattern Recognition – Identify reversal and continuation patterns like Doji, triangles, head and shoulders, etc.
- Chart Pattern Analysis – Spot trendlines, support/resistance, and channels to plan buy/sell levels.
- Technical Indicators – Process indicators like RSI and moving averages to determine entry/exit points.
- AI Data Processing – Machine learning gives insights into relationships between chart patterns and upcoming price movements.
- High-Probability Setups – Combining analysis with risk management for high-probability price movement forecasting.
Security and Regulation
Legitimacy of Crypto Revolt
Several factors point to Crypto Revolt being a legitimate and functional trading platform:
- It has been operational since 2019, and user accounts demonstrate actual trading activity and profits.
- The automated trading capabilities utilize proven technical processes like arbitrage and algorithmic order management used by hedge funds and prop shops.
- Partner brokers are said to be regulated entities, though they remain anonymous. Customer support confirms deposits are held securely.
- Reviews do not indicate systemic issues with withdrawals. Users state receiving funds from connected brokers.
- The website uses HTTPS encryption and has basic anti-phishing measures like email verification during signup.
- Overall, the platform appears to work as described, though promises of guaranteed profits may be exaggerated marketing claims.
Safety Measures and Data Protection
Crypto Revolt implements specific measures focused on safety and security:
- Data Encryption – The site uses HTTPS, and all account activity is encrypted using standard protocols. It helps prevent leaks.
- Partner Regulation – Brokers linked to the platform are regulated entities according to customer assistance staff. Provides account protections.
- Fund Segregation – User deposits are held by brokers, not Crypto Revolt itself, reducing the risk of an outright loss.
- Stop-losses – Trading algorithms can be configured with stop-loss limits to restrict position losses. It helps limit the downside.
- Volatility Controls – Options provided to turn off trading during high volatility or restrict order sizes. Useful for risk management.
- KYC Compliance – The Platform collects personal data to comply with broker identity verification policies. Deters potential fraud.
Crypto Revolt itself does not appear to be regulated. The connected brokers who handle all financial transactions and custody are claimed to be regulated entities.
- Its website does not disclose licensing or registration to demonstrate formal regulatory standing.
- The legal entity behind Crypto Revolt is not transparent. No corporate information or documentation is available publicly.
- Partner brokers are also not named, so their regulation status cannot be independently verified.
- Users must place trust in Crypto Revolt’s policies, like fund segregation and security practices, without legal recourse.
- The lack of transparency and licensure may concern more conservative investors and traders.
Crypto Revolt is only available via web browser and does not offer mobile apps. Its web platform can be accessed on:
- Desktop – Windows and Mac browsers.
- Mobile – iOS and Android. Responsive design and accessible on smaller screens.
- Browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Safari supported. Edge and Internet Explorer may have compatibility issues.
The lack of a dedicated mobile app limits notifications and quick actions while on the move. However, the web platform still provides adequate accessibility and remote monitoring.
Crypto Revolt aims for simplicity in its user interface design:
- Dashboard – Provides an overview of account balance, trading performance, and opened positions all on one page.
- Settings Panel – Configure trading parameters like assets, risk limits, and strategies from a single tab.
- Activity Logs – Transactions, trades, deposits/withdrawals are listed with timestamps and details.
- Integrated Broker – Can quickly switch to the broker’s interface without having to re-login again.
- Search/Filters – Find specific trades, periods, and asset classes.
- Dark Mode – Alternate darker color scheme for lower eye strain.
Navigation is intuitive, with clearly labeled tabs and minimal menus. Suitable for new traders.
Crypto Revolt provides customer assistance via:
- Email – Support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, as per the website.
- Phone – Direct hotline to talk to a representative provided after account registration.
- Tickets – Option to submit support tickets through the broker’s platform.
- Live Chat – Some brokers have 24/7 live chat functionality through their platforms.
- Knowledge Base – FAQ and education material with tutorials, guides, and troubleshooting.
Support channels are adequate for resolving issues, though response times are not disclosed.
Pros and Cons
Advantages of Using Crypto Revolt
Crypto Revolt offers a few advantages over manual trading:
- Automated Trading – Algorithms trade automatically once configured instead of manual order placement.
- Ease of Use – Simple user interface and registration process ideal for beginners.
- Speed – Trades executed in fractions of seconds to capitalize on opportunities.
- 24/7 Operation – Algorithms place trades around the clock without human downtime.
- Backtesting – Verify automated strategies against historical data before risking live capital.
- Low Initial Deposit – Get started trading with a deposit as low as $250.
Limitations and Concerns
Some rules to keep in mind include:
- No Guaranteed Profit – Despite claims on the website, trading always carries the risk of losses. Results vary.
- Anonymous Team – Founders are undisclosed, which reduces transparency and accountability.
- Lack of Regulation – Crypto Revolt is unlicensed, leaving little legal recourse for users. Depends on partner regulation.
- Potential Overfitting – Excessive optimizations for past data could degrade automated strategy performance.
- Limited Assets – Currently only supports trading top cryptocurrencies—no stocks, forex, indices, etc.
- Website Errors – Some users report occasional timeout and crashes, especially during peak traffic.
Crypto Revolt is available in over 150 countries worldwide. Some of the significant countries include:
North America – United States, Canada, Mexico
South America – Brazil, Argentina, Colombia
Europe – United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy
Asia – China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia
Oceania – Australia, New Zealand
Africa – Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia
Restrictions apply in certain regions where brokers cannot offer accounts and trading services. Availability ultimately depends on the partner brokers.
Crypto Revolt’s platform and support are only offered in English. This can limit adoption in non-English speaking countries unless one is proficient in the language.
The choice of partner brokers allows users to get support in other major languages like Chinese, French, German, Spanish, etc. But the core platform experience remains English-only for now.
Adding more UI languages and localized support could increase Crypto Revolt’s international appeal, especially in lucrative Asian and European markets.
Testimonials and Reviews
- The automated trading capabilities work as advertised and generate consistent profits after tweaking settings.
- The platform’s simplicity makes it ideal for beginners looking into algorithmic trading.
- Funding and withdrawals work reliably via the connected brokerage accounts.
- Some users faced occasional website crashes and lag during volatile market conditions. Support was able to resolve these problems.
- Most users are satisfied with Crypto Revolt’s performance and recommend trying the free demo account to gauge results.
Celebrity and Media Endorsements
There are online rumors about various celebrities endorsing Crypto Revolt, but our research could not find credible evidence supporting them. The words connecting Crypto Revolt to the following stars appear false:
- Paul McCartney
- Ant McPartlin
- Jet Li
- Jort Kelder
Similarly, we found no proof to indicate the platform has been featured in prominent mainstream media like:
- Shark Tank
It seems these claims of celebrity promotions and media coverage are overstated. There are no verified endorsements from famous public figures or appearances on major networks.
Crypto Revolt currently does not offer much proprietary educational content or resources. Users need to rely on guides provided by the partner brokers.
Many of those brokers, however, do provide extensive learning portals with:
- Trading Courses – Structured modules explaining technical and fundamental analysis.
- eBooks/PDFs – In-depth manuals for developing trading strategies and risk management.
- Video Tutorials – Step-by-step walkthroughs for using trading platforms.
- Webinars – Live and recorded sessions with expert commentary.
- Glossary – Definitions for trading terminology.
Tools and Charting
Since Crypto Revolt connects users to external brokers, its feature set depends on trading tools provided by those platforms.
Most mainstream brokers offer robust charting and analysis built directly into their web and mobile apps. Common tools include:
- Technical Charts – Interactive plots for the price, volume, indicators, etc.
- Drawing Tools – Lines and shapes to visualize patterns and trends.
- Customization – Flexible chart types, palettes, and layouts.
- Timeframes – Charts based on durations – 1 min, 5 min, 1 hour, etc.
- Multiple Assets – Compare price action between assets.
- Alerts – Notifications for configured events like price breakouts.
Deleting Your Account
To delete a Crypto Revolt account, users need to:
- Withdraw any remaining funds from the connected broker account.
- Close all open trading positions and orders.
- Navigate to the broker’s account settings.
- Look for an account closure or deletion option.
- Follow the prompts to delete the account permanently.
With the broker account closed, the Crypto Revolt service will no longer be accessible. All associated account data is removed.
Demo Account Features
Crypto Revolt provides a demo account with the following functionality:
- Simulated Trading – Test trading strategies in a virtual environment.
- Virtual Funds – The practice account starts with a bogus $25,000 balance.
- Real Market Data – Uses actual price ticks and liquidity for a realistic experience.
- Strategy Backtesting – Refine algorithms before risking natural capital.
- No Risk – Trades have no impact on proper balance or positions.
The demo account evaluates Crypto Revolt’s trading services before funding a live performance.
Crypto Revolt provides an intriguing automated trading solution for cryptocurrency investors and traders. The algorithms help maximize opportunities while requiring minimal user effort.
However, the lack of transparency regarding the founders and partner brokers raises some concerns. There is also no guarantee the algorithms will consistently generate profits.
Overall, Crypto Revolt appears legitimate based on user experiences. But as with any trading system, it is critical to start small, use stop losses, and only risk capital you can afford to lose.
The best approach may be to try their free demo account first, then start with small live trades to verify performance before committing more funds.
Used wisely, Crypto Revolt’s automated algorithms could augment a disciplined trading approach. However, relying solely on black box systems without more profound education may lead to disappointment. As always, risk management and realistic expectations are crucial to trading.